FDP 2: Advanced Python Programming
About the FDP
AICTE has taken various quality initiatives to promote technical education in the country which also includes enhanced impetus on career development of faculty teaching in colleges across the country. AICTE has one of its initiatives to conduct various Faculty Development Programmes for imparting/ upgrading faculty knowledge and skills. For this purpose AICTE – ISTE Sponsored Induction/Refresher Programme, Faculty Development Programme on “Advanced Python Programming” has been organized & this FDP’s main aim is to strengthen the professional development of the faculty members and administrators who deal directly with students & the main goal is to help these educators increase the effectiveness of their teaching, especially in undergraduate programs, so that they are better able to guide students on journeys of inquiry and discovery.
Objectives of the Programme
- To provide hands-on training experience in Advanced Python Programming, exploration of Python’s Object Oriented features & advanced concept related to Python.
- Add enhancements to classes.
- Create multithreaded and multi-process applications.
- Be able to set up a client-server, network programming, generating and sending email using Python.
- To motivate teachers from engineering domains like information technology, electronics etc. to adopt new relevant technologies like IA and Data Science using Python.
- To provide platform to faculty members to interact with industry experts from the different domains.
- To create awareness among teachers to include new technologies in all branches of engineering to increase employability, so that their students becomes industry ready.
- Design, develop, and implement powerful Python applications.
- Understand and leverage Object Oriented programming techniques in their Python applications.
- Alter or augment the operation of existing or inherited Python code using decorators & generators.
- Apply powerful regular expression matching and manipulation techniques.
- Utilize sockets & networking, including Python provided protocol clients.
- Generate and send simple email with multiple MIME parts and attachments
- Leverage and understand Pythons threading and multiprocessing module.
- Understand the concept of file handling using Python.
- Searching Sorting using Python &
- Object Oriented Python
- Designing Algorithm, Python Generators & Decorators
- Python Regular Expressions & Exceptions
- Sockets & Network Programming, Python Protocol Client & Internet Client
- Processes & Threads
- Reading Writing Files & Generating and Sending Email
Teachers from AICTE recognized engineering colleges and polytechnics can attend this FDP.
Distinguished faculty members from the renowned institutes like IIT, other institutes and industry experts/ trainers working in the domain of machine learning and data science will be the resource persons for the FDP.
Registrations are open.
This being AICTE sponsored FDP there are NO registration charges. However online registration is compulsory.
- Participant should be an ISTE Member and if not, then participant has to become ISTE member.
- Kindly put your name and Institute name accurately; the way you want it on certificate.
Please click here for registration.https://forms.gle/7nUJEmgfntLS4HDU7
Contacts for Registration
Mrs. Samrin Pabrekar
Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.,
Mrs. Munira Ansari
Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Engg.,
Mrs. Salima Khatib
Lecturer, Dept. of IT Engg.,