FDP 3: Automation/Application of Python Programming
About the FDP
AICTE has taken various quality initiatives to promote technical education in the country which also includes enhanced impetus on career development of faculty teaching in colleges across the country. AICTE has one of its initiatives to conduct various Faculty Development Programmes for imparting/ upgrading faculty knowledge and skills. For this purpose AICTE – ISTE Sponsored Induction/Refresher Programme, Faculty Development Programme on “Automation/Application Python Programming” has been organized & this FDP’s main aim is to strengthen the professional development of the faculty members and administrators who deal directly with students & the main goal is to help these educators increase the effectiveness of their teaching, especially in undergraduate programs, so that they are better able to guide students on journeys of inquiry and discovery.
Objectives of the Programme
- To provide hands-on training experience in Automation/Application of Python Programming, exploration of Application of Python’s features & advanced concept related to Python.
- Be able to setup application using Web Scraping & Python Modules.
- Be able to implement CSV and JSON Data Parsing & Build ML Model using Teachable machines through Python.
- To motivate teachers from engineering domains like information technology, electronics etc. to adopt new relevant technologies like IA and Data Science using Python.
- To provide platform to faculty members to interact with industry experts from the different domains.
- To create awareness among teachers to include new technologies in all branches of engineering to increase employability
- Design, develop, and implement powerful Python applications.
- Understand and leverage Web Scraping in their Python applications.
- Understand the concept of Python Modules.
- Understand the concept of How to Read Excel Sheet using python & Performing Data Analysis.
- Leverage and understand CSV & JSON Data Parsing.
- Understand the concept of ML Model using Teachable Machine.
Registrations are open.
This being AICTE sponsored FDP there are NO registration charges. However online registration is compulsory.
- Participant should be an ISTE Member and if not, then participant has to become ISTE member.
- Kindly put your name and Institute name accurately; the way you want it on certificate.
Please click here for registration.Registration Form
Contacts for Registration
Mrs. Samrin Pabrekar
Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.,
Mrs. Munira Ansari
Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Engg.,
Mrs. Salima Khatib
Lecturer, Dept. of IT Engg.,
- Dr. Zahir Kazi, President, Anjuman-I-Islam.
- Dr. Abdullah Shaikh, Vice President, Anjuman-I-Islam
- Dr. Vikhar Ahmed Khan, Executive Chairman (B.V.T.E)
- Dr.A.K.Kureshi, Principal, M.H.Saboo Siddik Polytechnic
Ms. Zaibunnisa Malik
Principal(Un-Aided), HOD Computer Department
- Ms Zaibunnisa Malik (Coordinator)
- Mr. Irfan Khan (HOD(I/c), ME(B)
- Mrs. Lubna Shaikh (Lecturer, EJ)
- Mrs. Samrin Pabrekar (Lecturer, EJ)
- Mrs. Munira Ansari (Lecturer, CO)
- Ms. Salima Khatib (Lecturer, IT)
- Mr. Amin Kazi (Administrative Staff)
- Mr. Adil Shaikh (Administrative Staff)
|Last Date of Registration||26/04/2021|
|Commencement of FDP||27/04/2021|
|Last Date of FDP||03/05/2021|
Program Evaluation Committee (PEC)
- Ms. Zaibunnisa Malik, Principal of the Institution.
- Mr. Irfan Khan, HOD(I/c), ME(B)
- Mrs. Munira Ansari, Lecturer, CO
- Ms. Salima Khatib, Lecturer, IT
- Regular evaluations will be carried out in the form of quizzes by various resource persons during/at the end of their sessions through Moodle.
- If any homework or practical work given at the time of Hands on session then that may be evaluated by the resource person itself.
- An online test will be conducted by Program Evaluation Committee (PEC) at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who attended the program with minimum 80% attendance & scored minimum 60% marks in all the test. A Final test of 100 Marks will also be conducted.
- The minutes of the meeting, along with PEC report will be submitted to the AICTE at the end of the program along with mandatory documents.
- Selection of participants will be done on ‘First Come First Serve Basis ‘& preference would be given to ISTE Members only.
- Non ISTE members are required to take ISTE membership for participation in Training Program which will be processed by the institute.
- Maximum No. of Participants allowed is 100 and minimum should be 40.
- More than 100 participants will NOT be selected to ensure the quality of the program.
- Maximum Permissible participants from host institute is 30%.
- Organizing committee’s decision will be final in selecting the participants.